Sunday 9 December 2007

Cold

Not the weather this time, just the illness. I'm with one actually and the best way of knowing something really sucks is by experiencing it, just like listening to a song from Delfins! (amazing how I kept myself from making a joke about them all this time)

Though I think it's evolving to a flu this cold is getting on my nerves. For starters I have to carry paper tissues all the time, I sneeze, wear loads of clothes so that I'm not cold, I sneeze, be in bed so I don't get worse, and worst of all I sneeze! I've had it but paracetamol makes me sleepy and I like staying in bed and...

I'm sorry! I fell asleep! I don't know how that happened, it must have been the parac...

Damm! That happened again, it seems as if I was seeing a Manuel De Oliveira film! Seriously, I promisse it will not happen again, it is to stupid to be writing and sl...


Alright, I've slept for a while now and I am wide awake, so I can now finish this by telling you, nothing new, it sucks to have a flu! It rhymes and is true!


The bright thing is that besides being really good for rhymes, this situation has the benefit of providing us the rest we deserve. We all (say we) work or study a lot and we need some rest, sometimes it is good to have a cold and just lay down in bed all day, being spoiled and doing nothing!


So the bright cold message for today is... rest in the flu!

5 comments:

Vera said...

Coitadinho do meu amiguito que está doentinho!!!
Não gosto nada de estar doente, nem de espirrar nem nada dessas coisas, mas fico pior porque há coisas que deixo de poder fazer para não contaminar os habitantes desta casa... tristeza!!! Embora contamine na mesma!!!
O que eu gosto mesmo é do lado bom que das as gripes/constipações, ser mimado... ora é bom tar enrroscadinha na camita e ser mimada até dizer chega ... é nessas alturas que há qualidade de vida!!!
bem as melhoras para ti do people cá de casa!!!
bjs***

Bruno Simões said...

Tás doente pá? Eu também, quer dizer, eu tou pior: fui operado, é fodido. Mas ya, concordo, ficar assim em casa sem fazer nenhum e com os miminhos todos é fixe ;)

ah, e gripe é flu, não leva e :P desculpa lá corrigir-te, oh colega. mas quem vai ver paulo praça merece isto e ainda mais, ahaha ;)

Vitor Moura said...

Eiah!!!!k gafe!!!dasse! e uma prof de ingles leu isto e nao viu! vou ja corrigir! shame on me!

Vera said...

já viste a hora a k foi o comment??? aiiiiiiiii é por isso k revejo os testes sempre duas ou três vezes lol
by the way pa próxima usa INFLUENZA k ja n te enganas nem eu lol
boa estada em barcelona e boa comida heheheh

Bruno Simões said...

Esqueceste-te de traduzir Delfins para Dolphins, ahahahahahaah