Friday 27 July 2007

Americans (the stupid ones)

The reason for writing about 95% of the American population is that I'm now in the toilet and normally that makes me think of them! I wonder why! Pardon me for the sincerity but it really annoys me watching those actions, such as the Kyoto protocol signing or the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. And if it was only the government's fault it would be easy, but the problem lies also on their voters and supporters. A lot more could be said about their politics and crimes but you already know them!
And here comes the treat, the fact is that some of those other 5% write scripts for TV comedies such as the Simpsons or Family Guy or American Dad! And luckily for us we have great moments of fun and laugh thanks to their stupidity!
And so you can guess today's message... Let Americans be stupid and laugh!

No comments: