Tuesday 12 June 2007

Life

For starters, I would like to mention something that inspired me for this, Monty Python’s point of view on Life, in their song “Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life”. And they do make quite an effort to present their point of view, but still I think it’s not enough, and so I would like to reinforce it. They forgot the one thing everyone that has experimented enjoys, sex! I know there are a whole lot of things that we all like, such as family and friends and spending good times, but what do we all really like, what do we all crave, what do we all get crazy when we don’t get it? Sex, it’s as simple as that!
So, what is today’s message? Get a life, get laid!

1 comment:

Vera said...

My dear friend floccinaucinihilipilification,

1st - I would like to inform you that your blog is no longer virgin (ups I did it again, fuck ;) ). I’m very proud today, the first comment on your new “entertainment” is mine lol.

2nd - As I told you, two days ago, I enjoyed the first post a lot: short and straight to the point.

3rd - In my point of view, sex rules the life, if sex doesn’t exist, well... life won't exist... so FUCK FOR YOUR LIFE! or I usually say: FUCK AND HAVE A NICE DAY (when you have sex earlier in the morning it seems that your day is lighter as well as brighter ;p!!!

4th - That’s a fucking truth that "normal" people get crazy without sex... and I know what I’m talking about!

5th – Sex is the best “guilty” pleasure in life!!!

6th – That’s all folks!!! :D

Stay cool, I hope to hear from your blog soon!
*****